Visiting and Volunteering
At Lighthouse, the safety of our students, employees, and families is our top priority.
All visitors must come to the school office and obtain a visitor’s pass. Upon your first visit to the campus, you will be required to present your driver's license.
Parents or others who volunteer during school hours must come to the office and obtain a volunteer badge. LCS requires all school volunteers working directly with students submit to a screening process that includes a criminal background check done through the Washington Access to Criminal History (WATCH). All new volunteers must stop by the main office with their license and complete a document to submit for the screening process. Volunteer positions involving children would include, but are not limited to:
- Help in the classroom or school activities;
- Driving, chaperoning, and/or attending field trips;
- Listening to children perform academic work, such as reciting verses, reading, etc.;
- Help in the lunchroom or recess; and/or
- Assisting at any LCS activity, club, or sport in which children are present.
Closed Campus Policy
Lighthouse Christian School operates by a closed campus policy. Students are not allowed to leave the school during school hours without parent/guardian supervision or permission.